Monday, June 25, 2007

Hilton Head - Truffles Cafe

This restaurant was located in Sea Pines Center on the Island. Highlights of the meal included their fish of the day:

Herb-Crusted with MahiMahi with Mediteranean dressing (ordered by my brother-in-law).

Grilled Grouper with Parmesean-Basil Sauce (my dish)
This dish had a nice crust on the bottom with a flavorful creamy sauce on top (but not heavy)

Both meals were served with bread and a their own butter (which I think was a compound butter in cream cheese and garlic/herbs), green beans and mashed potatotes were the vegetables du jour.

http://www.trufflescafe.com/

1 comment:

Ravi said...

Chocolocs,
The recipes are originals or are based on original recipes and then modified. I do not know what kind of recipe you would like but if you are interested in an Indian recipe, the channa masala one that I posted is very easy and usually well-received...especially with the spice mix. You can find channa masala spice mix at any Indian store and even some grocery stores. If you are interested in brands, let me know. If you would like to become a contributor, please let me know as well. Let us know how things go.